PBOC Signals More Use of ’Innovative’ Monetary Policy ToolsBloomberg News
Commentary adds to call for monetary policy to stay prudent
Large-scale easing in the near term has been ruled out: RBS
China’s central bank has given more signals about its evolving monetary policy stance, flagging continued use of liquidity tools rather than further cuts to interest rates or the percentage of deposits banks must hold as reserves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy