Oil Falls as Supply Glut Seen Shrinking Slower Than ExpectedBy
U.S. will produce 8.3 million barrels a day in 2017: EIA
Crude inventories said to rise 2.09M barrels last week: API
Oil fell as U.S. production was seen stronger than expected through 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat