Oil Falls as Supply Glut Seen Shrinking Slower Than ExpectedBy
U.S. will produce 8.3 million barrels a day in 2017: EIA
Crude inventories said to rise 2.09M barrels last week: API
Oil fell as U.S. production was seen stronger than expected through 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?