Nomura-Keio Fund Boosts Investment Target for Japan StartupsBy
University, brokerage increase goal by 50% to 15 billion yen
Competition for investing in startups is heating up: Yamagishi
Keio University and Nomura Holdings Inc. increased the fundraising goal for their venture-capital partnership by 50 percent to 15 billion yen ($147 million) after demand from Japanese financial firms during the first phase of financing exceeded expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas