M&A Activity Will Slow Leading Up to U.S. Election, Effron SaysBy
Unknown outcome of various votes creates uncertainty, he says
M&A market this year healthy despite sluggish growth
Global political uncertainty will create a drag on dealmaking until 2017, according to Blair Effron, partner and co-founder of Centerview Partners LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure