Logan’s Roadhouse in Bankruptcy After Diners Choose RivalsBy and
Restaurant chain enters Chapter 11 with restructuring deal
CEO Borgese to step down and company will close some stores
Logan’s Roadhouse Inc. filed for bankruptcy in Delaware Monday after competition from rival casual-dining chains ate into its sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts