Jack Ma Is Opening His Wallet to Europe But Not to EuropeansBy
Payments powerhouse Alipay ramps up search for retail partners
Targets Chinese tourists, expats; no offer for local consumers
Jack Ma will set a bag aside for you at your favorite Paris store or hail you a ride in Rome -- just as long as you’re not European.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap