Economy, Real Estate Drive Canadian Consumer Confidence HigherBy
Bloomberg-Nanos index posts fifth consecutive weekly gain
Optimists outnumber pessimists by widest margin since November
Consumer sentiment rose for a fifth week with Canadians becoming more optimistic about the economy and housing market, weekly polling showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations