Copper Climbs as ‘Good News’ From G-8 Overshadows China ConcernBy and
Reports show German industrial production, U.S employment rose
China copper imports slide to 11-month low in July: customs
Copper and other industrial metals advanced as signs of economic resilience in Germany and the U.S. outweighed demand concerns from China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses