Colombian Peace Talks Fail to Garner Public Support, Poll ShowsBy
Survey finds that 50% of Colombians would reject peace deal
Agreement would end half a century of Marxist insurgency
As Colombia stands on the threshold of a historic peace accord with Marxist guerrillas to end a five-decade insurgency, an opinion poll shows half the population would reject the agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses