China-Japan Tensions Rise Around Disputed East China Sea IslesBy
Japan issues series of formal complaints over ships, radar
Record number of Chinese government ships seen around isles
China is stepping up pressure on Japan over disputed islands with hundreds of fishing boats and more than a dozen coastguard vessels spotted in the area, encroaching at times on what Japan sees as its territorial waters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses