California Resources Soars After Securing $1 Billion LoanBy
California Resources Corp., the oil explorer spun off by Occidental Petroleum Corp., climbed as much as 33 percent after securing a $1 billion loan to help retire pressing debts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis