Brazil Real Falls on Report Acting President Tied to Graft ProbeBy
Temer accused of getting improper campaign donation in 2014
Real has been the world’s best performing currency this year
Brazil’s real declined after a magazine reported that acting President Michel Temer was accused of receiving illegal campaign donations, tarnishing the image of a new government that investors had bet would pull the nation out of economic and political crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing