BEA Said to Shortlist Baring, Ping An for $800 Million RegistryBy , , and
Ping An, Link compete with buyout giants for services provider
Bank facing pressure from activist investor Elliott Management
Bank of East Asia Ltd., the Hong Kong lender facing pressure from billionaire activist investor Paul Singer, narrowed the list of bidders for a share registry business with more than 125 years’ history, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas