Anandar Capital Fund Liquidates After Partner DisagreementBy
Firm led by ex-Magnetar money managers oversaw $530 million
Co-founder Htoo told investors of closure in letter last month
Anandar Capital Management, the hedge fund started by former Magnetar money managers Min Htoo and Jordan Teramo, is returning money to investors, according to a letter obtained by Bloomberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap