Allergan Says Not Focused on ‘Big M&A’ as Sales Fall ShortBy
Second-quarter revenue lower than analysts anticipated
Allergan CEO says not focused on or looking at large deals
Allergan Plc isn’t looking at any large deals, Chief Executive Officer Brent Saunders said, after the drugmaker posted second-quarter sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations