Aeropostale Cleared to Seek Bankruptcy Rescue From Versa CapitalBy
Retailer, lenders resolve fight that threatened potential sale
Company, Versa seek to reach ‘stalking horse’ deal by Aug. 11
Aeropostale Inc. settled a dispute with lenders that threatened to scuttle a potential bid from a Versa Capital Management unit to buy the teen-clothing chain out of bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses