A Miami Broker Pitches a 1,900% Profit on 1-Cent Bonds in BrazilBy
OAS creditors received a 24% stake in airport operator Invepar
The notes may be worth up to 20 cents if stake is sold: Gribel
Carlos Gribel, a Miami-based broker at Andorra’s biggest bank, has something of a hot hand when it comes to picking winners in Brazil’s bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing