U.K. Considering Directly Paying Britons Affected by FrackingBy
Plan could see residents given share of shale gas proceeds
Options for Shale Wealth Fund to be considered this week
Britons living close to fracking wells could be paid some of the proceeds under proposals being considered by the U.K. government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt