Crude Oil Advances to Two-Week High as OPEC Plans Informal TalksBy
Market on path to rebalancing, Qatar energy minister says
OPEC members will meet at Sept. industry conference in Algiers
Oil rose to a two-week high after OPEC’s president said the group will hold informal talks in Algiers next month and predicted the current bear market would be short lived.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations