Goldman Hails Modi Triumph as August Jinx Threatens Rupee RallyBy and
Currency weakened an average 2.3% in August in the past decade
Goldman says rupee among its top EM picks for carry returns
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s biggest legislative win in his two years in office seems to have come at just the right time for India’s rupee, given that August is typically the harshest month for the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap