Belgium Opens Terrorism Probe Into Saturday’s Machete AttackBy
Suspect identified as Algerian national, prosecutor says
Islamic State claims responsibility for assault in Charleroi
Belgium opened a terrorist investigation into Saturday’s machete attack in Charleroi and identified the assailant as an Algerian national who had lived in the country since 2012. Islamic State claimed responsibility for the assault.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing