South Africa’s Ruling ANC Loses Vote to DA in Capital PretoriaBy
South Africa’s ruling party lost control of the nation’s capital, Pretoria, after its choice of mayoral candidate alienated its supporters and the opposition capitalized on voter discontent over a flagging economy and high unemployment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas