Kenya Power Says Supply Restored After National OutageBy
Kenya Power Ltd. said the electricity supply was fully restored across the East African country after a technical issue caused a nationwide outage early Saturday.
A “technical hitch” at about 5:30 a.m. led to the tripping of Kenya’s main supply line, the power company said in a statement on its Twitter account. A technical team was deployed and electricity was fully restored across the country as of 2 p.m., it said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing