Euro-Area Bonds Seen Extending Rally as Data Slow to TrickleBy
Spanish-German 10-year yield spread narrows for fourth week
Traders sense calm as they wait one month for next ECB meeting
No news may be good news for Europe’s higher-yielding government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State