Dollar Strikes Back as Jobs Data Revive Fading Divergence TradeBy
Greenback posts biggest weekly gain in a month versus euro
Steepest advance comes against pound, after BOE cut rates
The latest display of strength in the U.S. labor market is breathing new life into the dollar divergence trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting