U.K. Arms Makers Set Sights Beyond EU in Post-Brexit PivotBy
BAE Systems says fall in pound lowering prices of weapons
Industry seeks closer ties with Turkey, India, South Korea
U.K. military contractors are courting new export markets as the country’s vote to leave the European Union squeezes public finances and raises tensions with EU partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy