Twin Butte Debt Holders Vow Court Fight If Company Sale ProceedsBy and
Terms would give share owners bigger piece of rescue package
Meeting to approve sale is scheduled for Aug. 10 in Calgary
A group of dissident bond investors fighting Twin Butte Energy Ltd.’s plan to sell itself vowed to oppose the deal in court if it’s approved in a stakeholder vote because the accord puts stock owners ahead of bondholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's