SNB Reserves Hit Record Following Brexit Interventions: ChartBy
The Swiss National Bank’s holdings of foreign currencies hit a record 615.4 billion francs ($632 billion) in July, up 1 percent from a month earlier. The otherwise tight-lipped Swiss officials admitted to interventions following the U.K.’s vote to leave the EU in late June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts