Rupee Swings Narrow as Modi Tax Win Seen Accelerating InflowsBy
Passage of GST to further boost sentiment toward India: RBL
Currency completes second weekly gain as stock purchases rise
A gauge of expected swings in India’s rupee dropped for a second week as foreign funds piled into the nation’s stocks amid an improving economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet