Retail Investor Group Warns of LSE-Deutsche Boerse ‘Dominance’By
New European investor group lobbies to competition commission
Combined company would be dominant in indexes, ETFs, clearing
A European retail investor association is lobbying against Deutsche Boerse AG’s acquisition of London Stock Exchange Group Plc, arguing to officials in Brussels that the deal would damage competition in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts