Pokemon Go Developer Defends App Crackdown Amid BacklashBy
Niantic struggled to keep up with demand, suffering outages
Some third-party apps were blocked to ease server load: CEO
Niantic Inc. blocked some third-party apps from accessing the servers for Pokemon Go, drawing criticism from fans and prompting a defense by the developer of the smash hit game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations