No One Told Brazil Markets That Rio Olympics Would Be a DisasterBy , , and
Ibovespa and currency are world’s biggest gainers this year
Financial markets appear insulated from pre-games turmoil
The gloom surrounding the Olympic Games getting underway Friday in Rio de Janeiro is nowhere to be seen in the country’s financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders