No End Seen in Global Demand for U.S. Credit: BlackRock’s RiederBy
Global investors seeking refuge from negative rates back home have created unprecedented demand for U.S. corporate debt that shows no signs of fading, according to Rick Rieder of BlackRock Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas