Magna Seeks Tech Cred as Tesla, Google Encroach on Auto IndustryBy and
Newly acquired unit focuses on driver assistance, diagnostics
Tesla’s market value is ‘mind boggling,’ Magna CEO says
The head of Magna International Inc. says investors who’ve been dumping shares in North America’s second-largest auto parts maker are overlooking a burgeoning growth driver at the Canadian company -- technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner