LafargeHolcim Pledges More Asset Sales After Profit RisesElco van Groningen and Alice Baghdjian
CEO Olsen reshuffles executive committee with regional heads
Cement maker keeps 2016 targets, lowers demand growth outlook
LafargeHolcim Ltd., under pressure to deliver on targets a year after the merger that created the world’s largest cement company, reshuffled executives and pledged more asset sales after second-quarter earnings improved on pricing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock