Hambro Sees ‘Very Good Fortunes’ for Iron Ore on Capex SlumpBy and
IRC chairman says sector seeing major scaling back in spending
Hong Kong-listed miner starting up supply from new K+S mine
A slowdown in spending on global iron ore projects amid weak prices is setting the ground for a longer-term revival, according to Hong-Kong listed producer IRC Ltd., which is starting up production from a new project in Russia that was 10 years in the making.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy