Goldman Summoned by New York Bank Regulator Over 1MDB Bond SalesBy
DFS letter seeks more information on bank’s 1MDB underwriting
Department chief Vullo requests meeting by end of August
New York’s top banking regulator asked Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to supply more information about its work for a Malaysian investment fund amid investigations into whether any money laundering, sanctions violations or other misconduct occurred.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion