Goldman Sachs’ Global Co-Head of Energy Maxwell Said to DepartBy and
Alastair Maxwell retired from Goldman after six years: memo
Sean Rice said to be named as the sole head of global energy
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s global co-head for energy investment banking, Alastair Maxwell, has retired from the U.S. lender, according to an internal memo seen by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders