As Brazil Hits Bottom of Beer Barrel, Ambev Aims to Lighten MoodBy
Skol touted at Olympics; Brahma, Antarctica to sponsor events
Sales in South American nation seen flat compared with 2015
What should have been a festive year for Ambev SA is turning out pretty glum. Brazilians guzzled less Skol, Brahma and Antarctica last quarter than they have in seven years, and the brewer’s share of the beer market in its home country has dropped, with cheaper rivals gaining ground.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts