ZF Friedrichshafen Tops SAF With $516 Million Bid for HaldexBy
Swedish company accepts ZF’s offer that beats SAF’s by 5.9%
ZF CFO said two months ago that company would seek more deals
ZF Friedrichshafen AG offered 4.41 billion kronor ($516 million) to acquire Haldex AB to widen its offering of truck parts, topping an unsolicited bid for the Swedish manufacturer from German competitor SAF-Holland SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting