Zambeef Rises by Record as U.K.’s CDC to Invest $65 MillionBy
Zambian agricultural company jumps 58% on London’s AIM market
Will use some proceeds to gain control of chicken business
Zambeef Products, the Zambian agricultural company, rose the most on record in London after announcing a $65 million investment by the U.K.’s Commonwealth Development Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas