Wounded Turnbull Faces Unwieldy Aussie Senate After Close VoteBy
Bid to clear independents from country’s upper house backfires
Anti-immigration firebrand Pauline Hanson wins 4 Senate seats
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s election gamble to clear independent lawmakers from Australia’s Senate has backfired, leaving him facing a battle to pass key legislation in the next three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis