Viacom Profit Tumbles as TV Networks Lose Viewers and AdsBy
Ad sales sink for networks like MTV and Comedy Central
Operating income dropped 29 percent from a year earlier
Viacom Inc.’s quarterly profit tumbled and its TV business lost viewers and ads, compounding the woes of Chief Executive Officer Philippe Dauman as he tries to save his job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State