U.K. Tidal-Power Developer Plans Option Cheaper Than Swansea BayBy
Natural Energy Wyre’s project seen costing 250 million pounds
Company talking with government for a contract for difference
Natural Energy Wyre Ltd., a U.K.-based renewable-energy developer, said it wants to build a 120-megawatt tidal energy project that could dramatically lower the cost of energy generated by the sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses