Tesla’s Grand Plans for SolarCity Burn a Key Israeli Solar Tech Firm
Pity the inverter makers.
Tesla Motors Inc. is buying SolarCity Corp., and that’s bad news for some suppliers of the biggest U.S. rooftop solar installer. Case in point: SolarEdge Technologies Inc., an Israeli company that provides a key component of solar systems, is going to lose out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts