Tesla’s Grand Plans for SolarCity Burn a Key Israeli Solar Tech Firm
Pity the inverter makers.
Tesla Motors Inc. is buying SolarCity Corp., and that’s bad news for some suppliers of the biggest U.S. rooftop solar installer. Case in point: SolarEdge Technologies Inc., an Israeli company that provides a key component of solar systems, is going to lose out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders