Symantec Raises Full-Year Earnings Forecast After Blue CoatBy
Shares soar in extended trading in first report by new CEO
Blue Coat helps boost Symantec’s position in network security
Symantec Corp. raised its forecast for full-year sales and profit, boosted by the acquisition of Blue Coat Systems Inc., new products and a focus on security technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner