Suzlon to Exit Debt Revamp Plan, Seeks to Raise Equity for UnitBy , , and
Company will exit restructuring program by March 31: Tanti
Tanti says plans to seek equity investments for SE Forge unit
Suzlon Energy Ltd., India’s biggest convertible bond defaulter, will exit a corporate-debt restructuring program offered by its lenders before March 31 and plans to seek equity investments for its SE Forge Ltd unit, Chairman Tulsi Tanti said in an interview Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts