Siemens CEO Sees Political Upheaval Threatening Future OrdersNiclas Rolander and Julia Hirsch
CEO warns Brexit, Turkish crackdown, terrorism can hurt demand
No longer possible to assess Turkey’s development, CEO says
Fresh from raising the earnings outlook for a second time this year, Siemens AG Chief Executive Officer Joe Kaeser struck a more cautionary tone for the German engineering company, saying rising political uncertainty in countries like the U.K. and Turkey is clouding prospects for keeping the order books full.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders