OPEC’s New Chief Says Oil Above $100 a Barrel Was ‘Abnormal’By
Oil above $100 was ‘unsustainable’ risk to economy: Barkindo
Rise in U.S. rigs unlikely to boost output or hurt price: OPEC
Oil’s climb above $100 a barrel before prices crashed in 2014 was driven by “abnormal” conditions that couldn’t last, according to OPEC’s new Secretary-General.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts