Musk Declares Tesla Free of Factory Hell With Targets IntactBy
CEO says he’s ‘no longer losing sleep’ over production issues
Assembly of electric semi, bus could begin in a few years
After a tumultuous summer at Tesla Motors Inc., Elon Musk spent most of his time on an earnings conference call assuring investors that his grand plans are intact despite missing expectations for sales and earnings in the quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’